Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Notes Gallore!

Today I realized that people were in need of some notes, especially with the test this week. So, I remembered that in my grade twelve year, my precal teacher had us using blogger to post up our notes from class for those who might of missed class as well as for clarification. Every class we rotated to do notes and posted it as soon as we could after class was done. Since I don't mind sharing my notes at all, I thought that it would be helpful to post up our school notes. So I made a seperate blog! I have one for our CI class, and will have one for our AT class as soon as I'm done with the CI test. I thought that the CI notes needed to go up first since it is relevant to what we had going on this week. I'll post up the notes at the end of every week. Give me some feedback, or suggestions. =)

CI Notes

No comments: